Quaker Meeting House – Jordans
The Meeting House and the adjacent burial ground are in a beautiful rural setting. It is built of red brick, with a hipped tiled roof. The Meeting House was badly damaged by fire in 2005 and is undergoing restoration.
Baptist Meeting House – Winslow
The meeting house, built in 1695, is of locally-made brick and is tiled. There is a small gallery on the east wall, constucted in 1827, to meet the needs of an increased congregation. In recent years the Meeting House has been known as ‘Keach’s Chapel’.
Chenies Baptist Church
In 1773, a congregation of Particular Baptists leased a former orchard at the east end of the village on which to build a new meeting house. Much of this build survives even after extensive modernisation in 1799.
Newport Pagnell Methodist Church
The original Independent Meeting House was behind the house of John Gibbs. In a town with a strong Congregational tradition it is surprising that a Wesleyan congregation emerged to build their church in 1815.