Fenny Stratford – St. Martin
The original chapel at Fenny Stratford dates from the late 15th Century but the Browne Willis church, rebuilt on the chapel site, reflects the patron’s style and interest.
Marlow – All Saints
The medieval church of All Saints was located on the north bank of the Thames but contruction work on the river make the church more liable to flooding so a complete rebuilding took place in the 1830s.
Penn Street – Holy Trinity
The new church was built by Earl Howe in 1849 and has a highly unusual tower with a square base giving way to an octagonal bell stage.
Wescott – St. Mary the Virgin
The church in the small hamlet of Westcott was built in 1867 and is a welcome change to the over-elaborate architecture usually seen in this type of church.
Slough – St. Mary
The rapid growth of Slough in the 19th century prompted the building of this church in 1837 with further work to extend the church some 40 years later.