Willen – St. Mary Magdalene
The current church, completed in 1680, is built of red brick and stone dressings. The interior is extraordinarily light due to the three clear glass rond-headed windows either side of the nave. The church is one of the finest pieces of architecture in the city of Milton Keynes.
Gayhurst – St. Peter
This church is a rarity in Buckinghamshire; a newly built early 18th century church in the Classical style. It comprises nave, chancel and west tower, all built of light-coloured ashlar stone. The most striking feature of the church is the massive carved monument to Sir Nathan and George Wright.
West Wycombe – St. Lawrence
The church is on top of a hill, making is somewhat separate from the main settlement. Only the 13th century chancel and part of the 14th century west tower remain. The rebuilt nave is very elegant with five round-arched windows on either side admitting the maximum amount of light.
Buckingham – St. Peter and St. Paul
Like that at Aylesbury, the church at Buckingham was a minster church serving a wide area. As a result of storm damage the church was rebuilt on a new site in 1781. The church was modernised in the late 19th century.
Gerrards Cross – St. James
The church was originally constructed in the highly unusual Italianate style inspired by the churches in Venice, Florence and Padua. Nevertheless it has a simply-painted interior flooded with light from the cupola lantern and the clear glass round-headed windows.